Sunday, August 17, 2014

[Post Card] Todaiji Temple @ Nara, Japan [New Zealand. New Zealand] Day 2: Way to Tekapo Review 201


Since the last time on Christmas turisme de barcelona Eve together with younger brother completed truffles ...

First 250g of whipped cream and cook until slightly boiling ...
Add cream ... After further mixing with a whisk can emulsify ...

Ah ... Abu little angel with "ganache" the very type of yo ...
Then take 500g of grated chocolate water heating turisme de barcelona ... as external cladding ...

Above the photos look really a bit scary, but look at that hand, I think that is just done after the Korean kimchi turisme de barcelona ..XD finished chocolate again I confirm that I was a person lacks patience that day, I finally threw Chen Ga power to do me any !! XD coating to the final and we are tired !! chocolate turisme de barcelona syrup over that table naughty, not shiny, is no sense of accomplishment ~ ~ Also, I suddenly felt he was Chan Ga electricity suited to the development of small-headed this way yeah!! Think about it every time I go barbecue, grilled sausage what he is very patient, and are delicious roasted. Food is shaping requires patience, but unfortunately I do not have the kind of patience it !! (Chan Ga electricity sideline, except for the addition turisme de barcelona of a grilled sausage!!) But ... next time have baked cookies or what I want Oh !! Haha ... I suddenly felt our group activities Duman colorful ... playing time ... will not accidentally find that some people usually do not pay attention to the characteristics and advantages .. The next time you want to bake cookies must find a professional bakery classroom ... or ... take a look at the small yellow turisme de barcelona and when they want to buy a good oven ... hey ...
shirley310 on 2011/02/16 10:24 Reply # 6 Wen Ying Yu 2011/02/14 22:36 In addition, teachers can ask Oman ~ ~ that there are packages of wine to how to do ah? Not tune into the wine and cook chocolate is chocolate liquor that packs how to do ah ~ ~ saw the photo did not know why the little angel dinner when she heard the Chocolate said quickly spit. She ate more than I imagined. A how our table did not eat chocolate A scraper? XD Ah well ... I then ask Oman teacher ... he was super busy these days .. have not met him ... but I guess that kind of chocolate liquor package turisme de barcelona may use the "tempering chocolate." ... saying ... that day I made chocolate in addition to give some to return home after the small yellow ... put the rest of the swing in the living room ... the results of the evening going upstairs to bed when ... find me almost been eaten chocolate almost bare of ... woo ... And ... I found myself eating a chocolate ... Also eat a cosco buy chocolate truffles really taste the difference ... yeah cosco ... now do not eat chocolate ... I had years ago, also bought two kilograms ... miserable !! shirley310 on 2011/02/16 10:29 Reply # 7 hearts freely on 2011/02/15 08:40
shirley310 Reply # 8 on 2011/02/16 10:30 2011/02/16 21:00 Wen Ying in fact, my chocolate is almost turisme de barcelona splitting up. That night a home on the first of two with a teacher to give me a pretty small box mounted one box of two brothers, let them send his girlfriend with your friends!! (Dadi I just met a new girlfriend, just to took the opportunity to talk to her days to know about!!) and then open in the evening for everyone to eat there, they installed a lot before going back to Taipei to my mother, turisme de barcelona a part of the rest of my colleagues turisme de barcelona have brought the company to try it. (In fact, wanted to get points off to avoid eating too much myself, haha) everyone says good to eat Oh!! Haha, I think it's turisme de barcelona all thanks to the patience of the electrical Chan Ga !! (I still remember the whipped cream plus Slowly stir into the chocolate from the inner ring that period, snore, I really can not slow down my speed, Chen Ga electricity has been next to me yell too soon to say what I feel uncomfortable they all threw him get a ~ ~ ha ha ha, but it took a while to squeeze a lot of fun, the next time I have to squeeze myself!!) stuffing how to be so delicious !! XD (That cut butter when I put a little more, it really is a smooth taste! !) saying ... I told oman yesterday spent an entire afternoon at my house very tough day of the rest of the material is made of Italian almond shortbread finished ... I have asked for help and give everyone turisme de barcelona Hello Abu weekend. turisme de barcelona .. PS. cookies will be some more hard yo ... so the teeth have to be strong enough delicious food at 2011/02/21 16:13 Hello ... shirley310 Reply # 9 Little Angel on 2011/02/16 23:15
Search li ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ I do not intend to scare you I'm turisme de barcelona just very serious eating my chocolate in it ...... # 10 visitors on 2011/02/16 23:19 Gaddamn .... You can not do this ..... = _ = also put me out too bloody right !!!> o <I just simply want to eat chocolate ~~~~~ / _ \ Why do this to me !!! ((tears ran )) T _ T does not give you took after you ~ !!! hum !!!! on Ma ... Goddamn you pull too bad!!
Avatar
[Post Card] Todaiji Temple @ Nara, Japan [New Zealand. New Zealand] Day 2: Way to Tekapo Review 2013 ~ [Post Card] KYOTO, Japan [Post Card] Taoyuan landscape grass Ridge Trail Festival - Day Tour [Post Card] Hollywood, California [New Zealand. New Zealand] Day 1: Haka Lodge @ Christchurch [Post Card] Hokkaido, Japan [Post Card] Nederland
Backpackers to stray (10) to Taiwan. Taiwan (27) 2012 in New Zealand. New Zealand (13) 2011 South Korea. Korea (2) 2011 Czech Republic. Czech Republic (26) 2010 Malaysia. Malaysia (1) 2010 Greece. Greece (18) 2009 Palau. Palau (5) 2009 Hokkaido. Hokkaido (7) 2008 Pakistan Bali island. Bali (4) 2004-2006 United States. USA (13) mood casually say (39) dull office worker living (21) me and my little tea (6) Every family has its cupboard (15) and sisters of the size of things (39) Happiness stupid meow microphone (20) is love mess cook (27) married Wars (28) Post Card (69) to read the map (2) Movies & Music (4) wandering in the field of life (28) Uncategorized Posts (6)
The Popularity: Cumulative Popularity:


No comments:

Post a Comment